Real Estate, Member
E5180 650th Avenue
Service Area: Wisconsin and Minnesota
Rich has 30 years experience in valuing properties and assisting clients in purchasing, selling, and financing businesses and commercial real estate. He is a certified general appraiser, licensed broker, and has earned the designations of Certified Senior Business Analyst, Certified Machinery & Equipment Appraiser, and Expert Certified Equipment Appraiser. Rich is a member of national professional organizations in business brokerage, appraisal and realty. His business background includes 15 years as an Executive Officer with regional banking organizations plus serving as State President of Risk Management Association. Rich has owned and served as president of Ellefson Appraisal, Inc & The Ellefson Group since 1992. Rich has a B.A. in Business Administration and a M.B.A. in Finance.
- Institute of Equipment Valuation
- Certified Commercial Investment Member
- National Association of Realtors
- Realtor's Association of Northwestern Wisconsin
- WI Appraisers Section - Wisconsin Realtors Association
Professional Designations & Certifications
- EECA Expert Equipment Certified Appraiser - Institute of Equipment Valuation
- Wisconsin Certified General Appraiser #262-010
- Wisconsin Estate Broker License #47616-90
- Minnesota Certified Real Property Appraiser AP-20517311
Obtained Certified General Appraisal designation 1n 1992. Appraisal experience has been in Commercial & Industrial Real Estate, Business Valuations, Machinery & Equipment, Residential, Multi-Family, Appraisal Review, Land, Agricultural, Eminent Domain and Right of Way. Certified in Wisconsin and Minnesota.
Obtained Real Estate Broker license in 1992 Emphasis has been m commercial and industrial realty and business brokerage. Provide realty services in Wisoonsin and Minnesota.
Pror to starting appraisal & brokerage business in 1992 served as a bank executive, senior credit officer and commercial lender 'Mth financial institutions. Areas of experience included appraisal & appraisal review, commercial & real estate lending, financial & credit analysis, problem workouts.