Senior Finance & Accounting Executive
Develops & Drives Cost Savings by Improving Operations & Implementing Financial Controls
Forward-thinking leader with sound decision-making using analytical skills and business acumen. Resourceful business professional with extensive hands-on and management experience in all aspects of financial planning and analysis (FP&A). Utilizes strong emotional intelligence to develop collaborative teams, identifying and leveraging individual strengths while leading by example. Implements financial controls to combat erroneous spending internally and by vendor partners. Experience in diverse industries, Military, Manufacturing, Consumer Goods, Real Estate, Technology, Retail, Construction, Engineering, Coaching, Medical, Legal, and Fitness.
- Financial Reporting & Modeling
- Budget Responsibility & Administration
- Staff Leadership & Development
- Project Management
- Change Management
- Forecasting and Planning
- Month End Close Activities
- Cost Reduction & Avoidance
- Vendor Contract Negotiations
- Financial Statement Creation
- Corporate Finance & Accounting
- Operations Experience
- Data driven Analytics
- Interpreting Financial Data
- Knowledge of GAAP
ACI Worldwide, Coral Gables, FL
10/2022 – Present
Director Financial Planning & Analysis
Manage building and supporting all financial reporting, forecasting, budgeting, and analysis for Billers and Merchants segments
- Provide key assumptions and work with business partners on budgets and forecasts to achieve desired targets.
- Manage the creation and maintenance of financial reporting for Business Partners, Executive Leadership Team and Board of Directors.
- Add value to reporting with business insights giving business partners actionable information.
The Cashflow CFO, Virtual, Boca Raton, FL
6/2021 – Present
Chief Financial Officer
Manage overall financial strategy, investments, cash flow & planning, & accounting team.
- Provides financial consulting services to 11 small business clients, $1M to $5M in revenue.
- Created a 5-year Budget and 10-year Planning framework, monitor KPIs and Pricing as part of the profitability roadmap.
- Review client’s Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, and Statement of Cash Flows regularly to provide value to business owners with detailed analyses.
- Designed financial models that include, a Revenue calculator, a Customer Acquisition Cost and Customer Lifetime Value calculator, highlighter review report, outstanding invoices report, billable hours report, future appointments report, Financial Management dashboard, new revenue stream business plan, and an executive bonus plan.
- Created Non-Disclosure Agreements, offer letter template, and Recruiting Fee agreement.
- Saved two of my client’s businesses by securing loans and redirecting their business to a more profitable model.
OFFICE DEPOT, Boca Raton, FL
6/2013 – 3/2021
Senior Finance Manager
Managed financial planning & analysis for 5 cost centers, 7 labor partners, 9 telecom partners, 10 locations, 106 Internal associates and 1700 contingent workers. Created detailed comprehensive analyses and projection models resulting in financial statements and reports communicated to leadership. Budgetary responsibility of $55M.
- Played integral role in managing an outsourced, per transaction call center model versus US based hourly call center yielding OPEX savings of 60% ($30M).
- Reduced audit time 80% by creating System-of-Record vendor invoicing review process.
- Lowered expense to sales ratio from 1.5% to 0.3% over 5 years resulting in a decrease of AOP from $55M to $19M.
- Improved efficiency 20% by establishing productivity reports to measure performance while agents worked from home due to pandemic.
- Provided financial management of 2 mergers resulting in $8M expense reduction and 40% productivity increase by closing 4 company-owned call centers and opening new BPO call centers.
- Entrusted with key responsibility of budget control when managing Director left the company.
- Negotiated new contracts with Voice and Data partners to reduce costs by $2M over contract terms.
·Led project to open new call center in Ohio producing $600K annually in tax incentives.
Directed managers of 3 remote US based Call Centers, with 23 employees resulting in ‘family’ environment, increasing feeling of connection, and bridging communication and information gaps.
Implemented and managed Gamification software for microlearning and measuring performance, which increased quality scores by 500 basis points and sales conversion by 1.52% or $750K.
Translated data into actionable insights for senior leadership, business partners & functional leaders
Senior Airman, UNITED STATES AIR FORCE, Scott Air Force Base, IL
Computer Operator / Programmer
- Processed weather data within Top Secret Environment
- Wrote and executed computer programs.
Masters of Business Administration, MBA
Bachelors of Business Administration, BBA
Fontbonne University, St. Louis, MO
Bachelors of Accounting, BAcc
Keiser University, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Licensed Florida Real Estate Salesperson – 2002 to present