Buy / Sell A Business , Member
224-6800 Ambler Drive
• 3 years of banking experience. Worked with multinational banks such as Citi Bank and Lloyds TSB Bank. Having a strong career growth from Sales Executive to Personal Accounts manager by maintaining strong relationships and building trust with banking customers.
• 12 years of Outdoor Media Advertising, from Accounts Executive to Business Development, Generated and negotiated new deals and business for the company. Have also exceeded monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas set by top management.
• 2 years of Business Advisor, providing essential services, this position focus entire network to the single mission of helping people buy and sell businesses.
Good Communication | Good Interpersonal skills | Good Negotiation | Good grasp of numbers & Organisational skills | Problem Solving skills | Ability to keep objectives and goals firmly in sight | Ability to stay calm under pressure.
January 2020 to Present A R Business Brokers Business Associate/Advisor
• Build relationships with small and medium size business owners and help them prepare their business to be confidentially listed.
• Once the business is listed be the transaction manager for the buyer screening, offer, due diligence, and closing process.
• Franchise Consulting - Help prospective franchise buyers find and purchase the right franchise based upon their wants, skill sets, financial ability and earning expectations. We have partnerships with Franchisors with whom we can present to potential providers
• Franchise Development – Help outstanding local businesses grow their business through becoming a franchisor.
• Team based approach to the business and working together on many transactions.
• While operating as an entrepreneur, provide a multitude of support functions to help drive sales success, including, but not limited to, marketing and lead generating activities, administrative support, continued career development, and team based selling and client support.
• Ability to solve problems independently and creatively
• Ability to organise, monitor, and track numerous ongoing deals, clients, and prospects,
• Absolute discretion in handling and communicating with clients and prospects
• Ability to self-manage and project a professional and polished image that inspires confidence and trust
May 2007 to June 2019 Image Matters Advertising LLC
Business Development 2012-2019
Account Manager 2009 - 2012
Accounts Executive 2007 - 2009
• Identify sales leads, pitch to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts. Creating new opportunities for the company in investments and new concepts. Selling and negotiating contracts for the company.
• Responsible for negotiate new and renewal of existing lease agreements with a focus on inventory maintenance and customer service
• Administer all aspects of the lease cycle including budgeting, site selection, contract negotiation and sign installation
• Develop a knowledge of government regulations, policies and procedures required for outdoor advertising
• Meet with clients to get a thorough understanding of their advertising and promotional needs, the budgets earmarked for these activities.
• Managed and coordinated advertising and promotional campaigns post client approval, track budgets and costs, and ensure that the projects run smoothly.
• Contact potential clients to describe advertising opportunities. through cold calling over the telephone and involved in face to face contact at presentations, meetings and business lunches or dinners
• Research client needs and explain the benefits of buying advertising space, responding to any objections
• Work with production teams to ensure that agreed advertisements are carried in the right place and at the right time.
• Track purchases and keep a record of sales, contacts and deals
• Attend industry events, exhibitions and conferences, meeting potential and existing clients
• Work to maximise sales and meet targets. Deliver sales reports to management
October 2005 to March 2007 Lloyds TSB Bank
Personal Accounts Manager
• Advise customers on bank services for their needs (e.g. loans and credit cards)
• Manage customer bank accounts; open, close and oversee transactions. Resolve issues with banking services and accounts
• Refer clients to in house financial experts, as needed
• Reach out to potential customers to generate new business
• Present financial products and services to existing and prospective customers
• Perform administrative duties (e.g. entering data into banking software)
January 2004 to September 2005 Citi Bank
• Prospecting and identifying new leads. Selling off banking products to clients.
• Providing client service to existing customers. Manage all aspects of customer relationships.
• Strategising & implementing ways to achieve sales targets
April 2002 Graduate in Bachelors Degree in Commerce
2022 Earned the Equipment Certified Appraiser (ECA) credential